Sunday, June 27, 2010

iPhone case



This is my first case review. This one does not have a specific name brand but if you want it just search white hard case cover for iPhone 4 on eBay and it should come up. It comes in several covers but white was the only color I found appealing. I probably would have normally ordered black but they didn't have black at the time. This case set me back about $5 so pretty good bang for your buck. It comes in two pieces and snaps together very easily. Not sure how much drop protection it will provide but it's better than having no case at all.

As I mentioned in my previous post, there seems to be a antenna reception problem when held from the bottom of the phone. By having the case on the phone, the rubber provides a nice barrier between the phone antenna and your hand so the signal drop is a lot less noticeable. If you use your phone with very consistent 3G signal then you probably won't notice as much as a difference. The case does seem to help.

I'm ordering a few more cases so I'll review those when I get them. Until next time,

- Joel via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment